Friday, May 16, 2008

summer adventures!

Here's my schedule for the summer...

May 19th - 23rd: College Connection @ MO Ranch with The Link

May 24th: Chris Hawkes and Friends @ Hickory Street Bar and Grill (come with!)

May 27th - May 31: Upper Leadership and Ropes Course training @ John Knox

June 1st - June 13th: Counselor Orientation and Camp Heartsong @ John Knox

June 13th-15th: Break (probably back in austin... call me!)

June 19th - 28th: PCUSA General Assembly (Youth Advisory Delegate) @ San Jose, CA

June 29th - July 8th: CAMP

July 8th - July 13th: 5 DAY BREAK. (let's make plans yo!)

July 13th - August 13th: CAMP

August 15th-17th: move into my new apartment!!!!

So call me if you want to get in on any of that, or if you're available on the times I said I had breaks.

other than that, look here for stories and updates
leave me text messages and nice phone messages for me to get on breaks
e-mail me about your awesome adventures...

AND most importantly... SEND ME MAIL!!!

even just a card, letter, sticker, whatever is amazing to get at camp, so splurge the 43 cents and send me something!!!

Cindy Farrar
1661 John Knox Rd.
Fischer, TX 78623

MUAH.
have a great summer.

No comments: